Roles & Responsibilities
1. Establish and cultivate relationships with the company’s clients. Providing on-site support and
telephone support to Clients.
2. Meet client needs so and ensure successful delivery of projects, resulting in profits for the company.
3. Proactively introduce new products (upselling), respond to client inquiries and find solutions to client
issues such as those dealing with billing. Maximizing our services use, value and revenue potential with
4. Manage the account, internal processes and deliverables from start to end of the projects assigned to
them. Negotiating and closing contracts and delivering customer values.
5. Understand and manage the billing on the account
6. Contributing to product development and service development initiatives.
7. Implementing and adhering to, inter-departmental processes, if the need be.
8. A natural proclivity to formulate on-the- go strategies while managing the account.
9. Basic research skills to gain understanding of new clients/projects
1. Only candidates with experience in digital agency/domain should apply
2. 3-6 years’ of experience in handling clients for a digital agency
3. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
4. A natural proclivity to formulate on-the- go strategies while managing the account.
5. Basic research skills to gain understanding of new clients/projects
|Job Category||Account Management|
|Job Level||Senior Level|
|Experience||2 to 5 years|